Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Detention Center


      I was able to go to the Richmond protest that my school was having. Even though I couldn't stay very long I was actually glad I went to support and help. It was actually amazing more people were there then I expected. I seen a lot of people from my school that I didn't even think would be there, they actually supported to and I was glad I was able to give alittle of my time to be there to back them up. This was actually one of the first protest like that I have even been to and to be honest I actually found it quite interesting . I wish I was able to stay long but I know even one who went appreciated me coming and each other and I believe they all did the right thing and went to support in something they really believe in. Which is great because it actually got others to stop and come support with them also. But all in all , my time there was greatly appreciated and I appreciated being able to be apart of something like that. Also to be able to show my support to everyone that was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment