Thursday, September 8, 2016

Fixed Mindset

                                                                                                                  Alissa Robinson
                                                          Having a Fixed Mindset

I believe I have a fixed mindset on when it comes to test taking mostly. Like I'll be so scared because I want to pass it with a good score. I would get freaked out and sike myself out and start thinking that I won't pass. And of course if you think like that then those all the type of results you are going to get. I used to remember my mom saying if I think positive then positive things will happen so I actually going to listen to what she said now and start thinking my positively, so that way my fixed mindset on taking test becomes a growth mindset, and I can have more confidence in myself when I am about to take a test. I believe that if everyone started to think like that , the outcome o the things they do will be much better, and even if it does not happen the first time , then retry and it'll eventually turn out in your favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment