Thursday, September 8, 2016

OEE

                                                                                                                Alissa Robinson

Last Friday was actually a really interesting day. We got to meet out freshman seminar teacher and it was a good experience. Also we are going to be working with the Marine science institution. When we work with them we are not only going to be  experiencing the time being there we are going to be working with fourth graders. I personally think it is a really good idea because I want to go up and work with kids so I think it will be a really good experience for me. All in all I am looking forward to the class and whatever comes next. The hallmark that best goes with my reflection is hallmark number six, that we create community among others .I think that one is best because we are working with a community when we go to the Marine Science Institution and the kids from Ravenswood School.

No comments:

Post a Comment