Monday, December 12, 2016



One of the student performances that I went to was actually a theater show performance here in the theatre. The play was called amateurs , and I thought it was actually put on very well done. I was hearing that it was a good play and so I decided to check it out also, and I was really surprised and shocked at how good / funny it was. Some of the actors in it were actually friends of mine and so I was able to congratulate them on how well they did. I was very entertained the whole performance.  I would love to go back in time and watch it again or go to another performance here. I enjoyed it that much. Also because I was able to laugh and focus on the play instead of schoolwork or something else. So it gave me chance to relax , watch it , and enjoy while I was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment